Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Sorry for the lack of posts recently y'all. I've been dreadfully busy over the last couple of weeks! Here's what I've been up to:


  • Working! Donations for the Boots, BBQ, & Boogie fundraiser are just pouring into my office! I am so grateful to all of the fantastic local businesses that have donated items for the live & silent auctions. We've got great things from The Canebrake, Tulsa Shock, Oilers Ice Center, Arrowhead Resort, Texas Rangers, and many many more. 
  • Riding! Over the weekend, I rode a beautiful mule for Mossy Rock Farms in the All American Mule & Donkey Congress in Tulsa. I was floored by the quality of animals present at the show- these mules were better than half the horses I've ridden. The owners of the mule I competed on were professional, friendly, and generous. I had a great time and hope to see them next year!
  • Cleaning! My mother is coming to visit us next week, and while she'll only be at the house a couple of nights for dinner, Johnny and I are scrambling to clean! We've managed to clean out most of the boxes from the living room, have finally acquired a shelf for the living room (and some bins for magazines!), and we can see the surface of the kitchen table again. Whew. I know this week is going to FLY by, and I hope we can get everything in place before madre is here.
What have y'all been up to lately? Are you busy with spring cleaning too?

No comments:

Post a Comment