Saturday, February 5, 2011

Back on Track

The house & yard covered in snow
It snowed an astounding twenty inches this week. Johnny and I were stuck inside for the better part of four days and I let my eating habits get totally out of control. I ate because I was bored. And I didn't even eat good things; taquitos, cheese, all kinds of things that are bad for me were at the top of my snack list! Worse yet, I didn't exercise at all. Usually, my job at the barn keeps me active, whether it's mucking stalls or walking alongside a kid for half an hour. Trapped in the house and left to my own devices, I played games on the PS3 with Johnny all day or watched television! Terrible! I feel totally guilty and kind of icky, so I've resolved to clean up my act. I downloaded an excellent calorie-counter/exercise tracker to my phone (MyFitnessPal) to help me keep track of what I'm doing to my body. I have to stay focused- not too much longer and it will be bikini weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment