Sunday, December 5, 2010

Better to Give

I just wrapped up the last of my Christmas shopping last night- I am so happy to have done almost all of it online. No fighting crowds on Black Friday or hunting through the mall for me! I can always find the right thing for family and friends on Amazon or Etsy, and failing that, every national retail store has a website. Here's a few things I'm giving this year:

Little Big Planet
To my dear friend, former roommate, and gaming buddy Mikey I am giving Little Big Planet. It's fun and challenging and I think he'll enjoy it. Plus, once he has a copy, we can play online together. 

Blue houndstooth apron
My BFF Amy loves to cook and bake, so I snagged this cute personalized blue houndstooth apron from Preppy Princess. My only hope is that it isn't so long that it will swallow her- she's only 5'2! 

Handmade beaded earrings
I actually scored several pairs of beautiful earrings from the Etsy store OBX Jewels. The owner is getting out of the jewelry business and is selling gorgeous pieces for great prices. These particular earrings are for my friend Greer- her favorite color is blue and she has wonderful taste in jewelry. Other pairs of earrings from this shop are going to my mom, aunts, and cousin. (And I have a pair to keep for myself too!)

Long-sleeved tee from Loft
My mom always gripes about needing colorful shirts, so I snagged this super-soft long-sleeved twisted vee neck tee from Loft yesterday. The soft pink color will look wonderful with her natural coloring and the neckline isn't too revealing. Perfect!

What are you giving for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment