Monday, December 13, 2010

Lilly Agenda

A couple of weeks ago, Preppy Princess was offering 20% off orders- of course I love a good deal, so I took the opportunity to order a personalized apron for my dear friend Amy. I thought I shouldn't let such a good coupon go to waste, so I ordered myself a little treat too: the Lilly Pulitzer Agenda Book (large sized). I'd needed an agenda book for a while, and I thought it would be nice to get one before the start of the new year. I was happy to see this one included August-December 2010; I could start using it right away! I ordered it in Don't Be Koi- a beautiful pattern, in my opinion.
Image from Preppy Princess
When the agenda arrived a few days later, I was floored by the packaging! My gift to myself was beautifully wrapped in pink and green paper and included a handwritten note from the lovely people at Preppy Princess, wishing me happiness with my new Lilly! I felt like I had received a special present from a friend! 

The agenda itself is absolutely perfect. First of all, the front and back covers are hard. This is probably my favorite thing about it- it's durable and makes writing in it a snap if there isn't a hard surface handy. Various tabs are easy to flip to and each month includes gorgeous prints and cute tongue-twisters. (For December 2010: "Misters and misses wish for mistletoe kisses.") There's lots of space for writing on the month-at-glance calendars as well as individual days. Special sections are provided for notes, addresses and phone numbers, dates to remember, and there's even a list of "Reasons For A Party" (including the Kentucky Derby and National Pink Day)! I have been using this agenda book non-stop since receiving it. If you're in the market for one, I highly recommend the Lilly Agenda Book and shopping through Preppy Princess!

*This is not a paid endorsement. I just loved this product & my experience at PP enough to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment