Wednesday, September 29, 2010

5 Fall Looks I Love

It seems like the fall catalogs and lines have been coming out non-stop for the past couple of weeks, and they're full of looks I am totally in love with. Here's what I'm currently craving: 

1. Chadwick Cardigan from Vineyard Vines

I love the large buttons and the length of this sweater! I think it would be perfect for those 50-60 degree days in the sunshine when a jacket is far too heavy but a shirt leaves you a bit chilly. Or for your first Thanksgiving with your boyfriend's family (my plan)!

2. Bluefish by Sperry Topsider
My current Topsiders have definitely seen better days. I wear them all the time, and while they're still comfortable and holding together, they don't look as pretty as they once did. I love this brown pair- perfect for fall! (And maybe all the dirt will show a bit less.)

3. Khumbu jacket by The North Face

I have an unabashed love of fleece jackets. My current one is only four years old, but I've worn it out to the barn so often that it seems to have permanent horse hair all over it. I'll probably snag a new North Face jacket soon; I love it for fall camping and hiking trips, or any time I need to run out quickly!

4. Roll-Up Camp Shirt by Old Navy

Button up shirts are not normally my style, but given this shirt's long length and cute roll-up sleeves, I might give it a go. Something like this would be perfect for an evening outside around the fire pit, or to hit a honky-tonk with BFF Greer in Stillwater or with friends back home in Nashville. 

5. Murfee Scarf in Off The Hook by Lilly Pulitzer

I've made a vow this year to wear more scarves- how can I resist when beauties like these are out there?? The classic pink-and-navy, the fun print, the soft silk & cashmere?! This would look just fantastic with anything! 

What looks are you loving for fall?




No comments:

Post a Comment