Thursday, September 16, 2010

Holiday Cards

I adore sending cards. Birthday cards, a blank card with a handwritten note, Christmas cards, you name it! All of this pretty fall weather has me thinking of all the holidays coming up and subsequently browsing all sorts of cards to send to friends and family!

First there's Halloween; I've found all manner of darling greetings for the occasion: 

Bird cards from catladycraftshouston

Halloween pumpkins from cardsbylucy

Immediately after Halloween, I'll be sending thank-you cards for birthday gifts. (My birthday is October 30.) I  have a lovely set of cards, but I'm running low. I really like these: 
Blue dots from Target
I've never sent Thanksgiving cards before, but there are SO many fun designs out there!

Traditional Twist from SewColorfulDesigns
And, then, of course, there are the Christmas cards! Well, 'Happy Holidays' cards in my case- I always send those, since I like to wedge New Year's wishes in there too. Here are two that I'm thinking of for this year:
MOD Holiday Folded Note from A Touch of Whimsy
Preppy Holiday Presents Folded Notes
Preppy Holiday Presents from A Touch of Whimsy

It might seem silly, but I'm really excited about sending cards this year! Well, until I have to pay postage on all of them, that is...

1 comment:

  1. Love all your card photos! I'm a card-person also. I send out cards to celebrate every holiday, have tons of thank-you note cards, et cetera. I love to receive a card in the mail and thinks others do as well!

    ReplyDelete