Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Boots, Boots, Boots

My line of work is a dirty one. Horses aren't particularly neat creatures, and I really notice it when I'm mucking stalls or paddocks. The equestrian center has a lot of chutes and pens that get muddy when there's a mere drop of precipitation, so it's important to me that I have the proper footwear to deal with these conditions. I've already sung the praises of the Sperry Topsider Cormorant boot, but the time has come for me to buy a new pair of Wellies. My old, adorable pink-and-green plaid pair just gave up after two months at the barn. With Oklahoma's wild spring weather, I just know I'll need a new pair soon (before it starts raining again)! Here's what I'm considering:

Hunter Huntress Boot, $125


Sperry Topsider Pelican Tall Boot, $70


LL Bean Bean's Wellies, $59

Thoughts? I would love to hear your reviews/opinions/ideas on Wellies!




No comments:

Post a Comment