Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pink & Green Thursday: Equestrian Edition



I was inspired by Pink Preppy Lilly Lover to participate in Pink & Green Thursday! Since I'm a horse person, I thought I'd make it an equestrian edition. Even better since Miss G is quite the princess.

Lime green saddle pad & polo wraps from Wild Horse Colors
I think this green is gender-neutral enough for Mr. Moe to wear!


Pink & Green Daisy Halter from Wild Horse Colors
TOO CUTE.

Pink polo wraps from The Tack Room
These are more Princess G's style.

Oster® 7-Piece Equine Care Series™ Pink Kit
Oster Grooming Kit from Dover Saddlery
For the pink-loving equestrian in your life!

Lime green Protech splint boots from Rod's
Perfect for splashing through the mud on XC courses.

So much pink & green horse gear! I don't know if any of it is really for me- my equestrian style is much more subdued (think navy, white, black)- but it sure is fun to look! Happy Thursday!




javascript:void(0)

No comments:

Post a Comment