Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Current Must-Haves

I've been on a bit of a shopping hiatus lately, as all of my free money seems to be tied up purchasing odds and ends for the horse. (She NEEDS treats, ok?) This little break has made me appreciate some things I already have and can't seem to live without.

Lunch tote by Built. I snagged 2 of these snazzy neoprene totes at Target for $4 last month, and they have been absolutely invaluable. They stretch to fit all kinds of containers and do a great job of holding my standard lunch of sandwich, chips, and Diet Coke.

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Toffee. Spending 5 days a week at a barn means I don't waste money on professional manicures. Instead, when I want them to look nice and have a spot of color, I lacquer on some Sally Hansen. It's inexpensive, doesn't chip, and comes in sooo many colors. I'm currently in love with Toffee, a muted rose color.

MyFitnessPal.com. Don't know about ya'll, but I feel like I'm continuously trying to lose weight. This site, which is free to use and has apps for Android, iPhone, and Blackberry, makes it SUPER easy to keep track of what I've eaten throughout the day. On the Android app, I can also scan the barcode of foods I want to add, and poof! Like magic, it's added to my log. MFP also has an exercise tracker, can help you set goals, and features an active and friendly community of users.

Sperry Topsiders. I currently own a pair of Bluefish boat shoes, and let me tell you, they are indispensable. I'm wearing them more often now that it's precipitating less frequently. I wear them walking the dog, gardening, around town, even to the barn occasionally. Absolutely perfect as far as a casual shoe goes.

What's on your must-have list right now??


No comments:

Post a Comment