Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween ya'll! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday one way or another, whether it's at a party, passing out candy, or watching the Rangers play baseball.

I am spending the evening recovering from yesterday's birthday celebrations. I turned a very exciting (haha) 24 and spent the day with Johnny and BFF Greer bargain hunting at the mall ($16 for 3 tops at Loft!!) and enjoying rooftop food & margaritas at El Guapo's in Tulsa. Certainly quieter than my 21st birthday, which found me staggering around The Watering Hole in Martin or my 22nd, which was spent waiting on AAA to tow Amy's broken-down car an hour back home, and anything is better than last year's totally awkward 23rd, which included my ex-boyfriend, his roommate, and two of my friends, followed by a 15-hour drive to Michigan with my current boyfriend. You can see why I was content to have a quiet day spent with two of my favorite people doing relatively boring things.

No comments:

Post a Comment