Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Monday

My laptop charger finally arrived in the mail, so I can post more regular updates! Hooray!

Onto Menu Monday- I've been working for the last few weeks to find meals that are more budget-friendly. As a result, more and more meals that are meat-free have been finding their way into our diet. I've been surprised at how affordable and tasty they can be! Two of this week's meals are meatless and I'm hoping they'll prove to be delicious. All of this week's recipes are from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food: Great Food Fast. (It is my new go-to cookbook!)

Menu for October 25-28
  • Monday: Lentil soup
  • Tuesday: Whole wheat pasta with roasted tomatoes & eggplant
  • Wednesday: Enchiladas with pumpkin sauce
  • Thursday: Chicken stir-fry wraps
I'm really excited to try the enchiladas with pumpkin sauce, especially since Hopsy over at Monograms and Manicures reviewed them so well a couple of weeks ago! It's always encouraging to find out that a recipe is delish before you make it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment