Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to Wear a Scarf?

I just received a box of birthday goodies from my mom and couldn't resist opening a couple of presents! (Haha!) Among the gifts she sent were a couple of pretty scarves- I love them. They're soft, in great colors, and perfect for wearing with...something. I just realized that I have no idea what to wear a scarf with or how to wear it at all! In the past, my scarves have all been these heavy, thick-knit things I've worn to the barn to keep warm while riding in the winter! I am new to them as a fashion accessory!

Fortunately, there seem to be some great resources out there! (What would I do without the internet??)

Time Out Chicago has a short article on a few different ways to wear scarves. I think I like the artistic way the best!


FabSugar has an exhausting 50-entry slideshow of suggestions! There are several in there that I adore, but most are a bit too adventurous for poor, conservatively-dressed me.

Even Brooks Brothers has a guide on how to wear your scarf fabulously! And they give step-by-step instructions and a slideshow, perfect for the scarf novice like me! 

How do you wear scarves?


No comments:

Post a Comment