Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tulsa State Fair


I love fairs. The exhibits, the rides, the food- it's interesting and intoxicating! Johnny and I are heading to the Tulsa State Fair today; we've been planning our itinerary all week. Horse shows, milking demonstrations, a visit to the wine garden, sugar art, cooking exhibitions, acrobats, and a few rides are all on our agenda. I think I'm most excited about the food- I can't wait dine on delicacies like funnel cakes, Indian tacos, gyros, Polish sausages, and lemonades. 

I promise I'll take lots of pictures and do a full write up this weekend! 

(Apologies for the lack of posts this week; my laptop's charger shorted out earlier this week and Johnny just got it repaired. I might post some pictures of it because it looks crazy!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment