Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog Obsessions

As you can side by the long list to the left of this post, I read a lot of blogs. I love finding out what people (most of them strangers) do day to day, what kind of interesting things happen in their lives, where they recommend finding super-cute outfits. I've found a few new obsessions over the last couple of weeks:

  • Total Frat Move
    An ever-growing list of things that are totally greek, this site never gets old. I was a sorority girl in college, and so many posts ring true (many of them in the worst possible way) that I could read this all day. (I often do at work, haha!)
  • Sorostitute Stories
    In the same vein as TFM, Sorostitute Stories offers a look into collegiate sorority culture. Offering fashion tips, boy advice, and general observations on the greek system, SS is amazing and hilarious in every way. 
  • Reasoning With Vampires
    I managed to make it through the first novel of the Twilight books without too many missing brain cells and without any desire to finish the series. RWV perfectly dismantles the books' awful writing with humor and grammatical edits.
  • Hatecation
    Whenever I start thinking about how much I want to take a vacation and how I usually lack the funds necessary to do so, I head over to Hatecation. Filled with stories and pictures of vacations gone awry, it makes me feel less disappointed about staying home.

No comments:

Post a Comment