Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chocomize!

I recently purchased a Groupon for Chocomize, a site that allows you to customize specialty chocolate bars. You can put practically anything in them, from strawberry Gushers to bacon to 23-karat gold flakes! The Groupon is for $20 worth of chocolate, so Johnny and I have been perusing the site all evening trying to decide what we're going to order! The site offers some 'favorites'- popular flavor combinations- that sound delicious as well as some that sound downright nasty. For example, the Hawaiian Sunset bar includes milk chocolate with macadamia nuts, 23-karat gold flakes, diced pineapple, and coconut flakes- yum! The Spicy Special bar, which consists of milk chocolate embedded with black peppercorns, mini chipotles, and cayenne pepper, sounds far less delicious. I think I might go with a simple milk chocolate bar with walnuts and dried raspberries- I'm easy to please, haha! What would you get from Chocomize?

No comments:

Post a Comment