Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Crafts

It's my day off, and you know what that means! Spending all day snuggling Bear and surfing the web. With Christmas just around the corner, I've been spending a lot of time on www.marthastewart.com in an effort to find gifts I can make for my friends and family. I'm happy to report that I've found some amazing projects!


These adorable bracelets are ridiculously easy and completely perfect for my trendy friends. I am definitely going to make a few for myself! I've already started searching for the perfect ribbon.


These look just like colored sugar cubes, don't they? I think they look gorgeous in these jars, and plan on making several batches for my aunts, cousins, and BFFs. 


Sometimes, I think people don't want to cook because they're not inspired! Maybe by gifting this rub, which includes paprika, oregano, thyme, and other spices, I can encourage someone to get cooking. 

I also found a ton of glitter crafts, but I'm not sure if Johnny will be pleased with me making a sparkly mess on the dining table!


No comments:

Post a Comment