Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Music

Sometimes, I ask for really boring things for gift-giving occasions. This year's birthday was one of those times, as I desperately needed a fairly large USB drive to move my digital music collection off my laptop. My mother was kind enough to get me a 32-gigabyte USB drive and I've spent the morning moving music around. (My laptop is on its last leg and I definitely don't want to lose any of the music I've spent so much money on to an unexpected crash!) When I opened up the drive's package, I found a coupon for 50 free song downloads from emusic.com! I was so excited; I have been wanting to download a slew of songs I bookmarked on Pandora. Here's a sample of some of the music I recently added to my collection:

  • Handsome Boy Modeling School- "Breakdown"


  • Jem- "They"


  • Vampire Weekend- "Oxford Comma"


  • The Avett Brothers- "Nothing Short of Thankful"


  • Sea Wolf- "O Maria!"


No comments:

Post a Comment