Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you're able to enjoy this holiday and reflect upon the things in life you're thankful for. Here's my list:
  • My wonderful friends! Even though most of them are miles and miles away, I know they're just a phone call, text, or tweet away. I'm thankful they're in my life.
  • Johnny- I can always count on him to be funny, supportive, excitable, and reliable. Sometimes I don't know what I'd do without him. 
  • My job. Being a concierge isn't very glamorous, but I am thankful to have any job in this dreadful economy. 
  • The opportunity to play polo! Horses have always been my passion and I am extremely thankful I've been able to keep riding them throughout my life. I'm so happy to have found polo here in Tulsa and even more grateful to have started with a great club in Wichita. 
  • My cats. It might seem silly to be thankful for two small, ridiculous animals like Bear and Woody, but they certainly bring me happiness and comfort.
There are countless intangible things I'm thankful for too, but I don't want to spoil anyone's Turkey Day by going on and on and on. Have a wonderful holiday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment