Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas List, Part 2

Since I've shared some items that are on my list to give, I thought I'd share some items that I'd like to receive this year!


Monogrammed earrings from The Pink Monogram. I have been searching for a pair of earrings to wear every day- the kind that match everything, don't look ridiculous, and aren't attention-getting. I think these small, tastefully monogrammed beauties are just what I'm looking for!
Boat & Tote bag from LL Bean. I really need a tote bag for carrying around all of the miscellaneous stuff I take to work, to the gym, and to polo practice. I love the Regatta Blue color!


Cozy socks from Old Navy. I cannot tell you how much I need some warm, fuzzy socks! My feet freeze after  I take off my Ugg-boot-looking slippers and regular socks just don't cut it at night. 


Rope Whale notecards from Vineyard Vines. This stationary is adorable, enough said.

What do you want for Christmas this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment