Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas List

It's getting to be the time of year when I seriously start thinking about Christmas. Namely, what to get everyone on my list, which has gotten quite long in recent years! My close friends are easy to shop for; my extended family is more difficult. Here are some lovely things I've found so far:

Soaps from Savor
Savor is one of my very favorite Etsy shops! They sell all sorts of handmade bath products, but their soaps are absolutely divine. This two-soap gift set also includes a handmade soap dish, and I think it's going to be great for my hard-to-shop for aunt. As a bonus, you get to choose which soaps to include! Perfect!

Brocade zipper bags at Pier 1
These little brocade zipper bags are adorable. Best of all, they can be filled with mini-gifts tailored to the recipient. My nieces might just receive these bags packed with nail polish, emery boards, lip gloss, etc. 

Luggage tag from A Touch of Whimsy
Most of my close friends are scattered all over the country- Michigan, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee- but they all travel regularly, whether it's home to visit family and friends or to the vacation home to summer. These bright, cheery luggage tags are going to be a hit, I can feel it!

Hot sauce set from Gourmet Mike's
Several gentlemen in my life are big fans of grilling and big fans of hot sauce. My dear friend Mikey and crazy cousin Andy might be recipients of a hot sauce set. 

What are you giving for Christmas this year?





No comments:

Post a Comment